Philips Lighting is a global market leader with recognized expertise in the development, manufacturing and application of innovative lighting solutions. They have pioneered many of the key breakthroughs in lighting over the past 123 years, laying the basis for their current strength and ensuring they are well-placed to be a leader in the digital transformation.
Philips addresses people’s lighting needs across a full range of market segments. Indoors, they offer lighting solutions for homes, shops, offices, schools, hotels, factories and hospitals. Outdoors, they offer solutions for roads (street lighting and car lights) and for public spaces, residential areas and sports arenas. In addition, they address the desire for light-inspired experiences through architectural projects. Finally, Philips offers specific applications of lighting in specialized areas, such as horticulture and water purification.
Our latest projects with Philips in Azerbaijan:
• Installation of internal lighting systems and acoustic equipment on National Gymnastics Arena;
• Lighting and Acoustic works of sports hall in Academy of Ministry of Emergency Situations located in Hovsan settlement;
• Provision of lighting materials with DALI BALLAST to Azerbaijan Airlines CJSC;
• Presentation and provision of explosion-proof and heat-resistant lighting materials to representative office of Bahar Energy Operating Company in Azerbaijan;
• Provision of open balcony lighting materials for “Trump Hotel” project under construction management of MACE upon request of Garant Holding;
• Provision of internal and facade lighting for “Caspian Waterfront” project under construction management of MACE upon Pasha Construction request;
• Installation of lighting system of Heydar Aliyev International Airport located 20km northeast of Baku city;
• Installation of lighting system of Park around Sport-Concert Complex named after Heydar Aliyev. Main works consist of installation of lighting systems on the ways to Complex and on trees;
• Installation of lighting system of 166,6m high “Crescent Hotel” located near Baku International Sea Port;
• Installation of lighting system of 310m high TV Tower located in Baku;
• Installation of lighting system for new office building of Khazar TV.
Pilosio is the gold standard for construction sites, as well as temporary structures for maintenance and restoration works. They are able to offer an all-round service based on the expertise of the company’s 200 employees who are dedicated to the fulfilment of the company’s mission, day in, day out. Pilosio offers all this and more, an all-Italian company focused on quality and innovation, providing a full range of services to clients in the field of construction equipment and building yard maintenance since 1961.
Strength. Quality. Discipline. These are Pilosio’s fundamental values, underpinning a dynamic company in continuous growth.
The extraordinary story of LIGHTFORCE began over 25 years ago with their founder Dr Raymond Dennis (Ray) in the country town of Cleve in South Australia. After searching the retail market for a high quality and robust spotlight to use on his property and finding nothing suitable, he decided to build one himself … and the rest, as they say is history.
Being a man of vision and foresight, Ray recognised the potential demand for the lightweight, portable and hand-held spotlight. It was a system powerful enough to use for professional purposes.
Ray soon produced his first commercially manufactured lighting system. Based on original designs, his lighting systems found such favour among professionals and sportsmen alike that production was increased and new improvements were incorporated. This brought greater diversity to the range, ensuring the growing success and popularity of the brand.
LIGHTFORCE is now based in Adelaide, South Australia and employs over 50 trained staff.